President Obama held a press conference today.
* Still considers chemical weapons use in Syria a “red line” but needs more information to say the regime was responsible. Called for Assad to step down again.
* Went on a long denunciation of Airline delay bill/sequester carve out before confirming that he signed the bill which confused some members of press corps.
* Unaware of any Benghazi witnesses being “blocked” from testifying.
* Believes Gitmo should be closed and is a recruiting tool for terrorists, blamed Congress for preventing closure.
* Congratulated professional basketball player Jason Collins on Collins’ decision to come out as gay.